If you’d like to share your Orchid memories with us, we’d love to see them!
Simply capture your favourite moments from your visit here in Bournemouth and post them on Instagram,
using the hashtag #OrchidBmth. Don’t forget to follow us too at @theorchidhotelbournemouth and tag your location!
Each week will we choose our favourite photograph and one lucky participant will WIN
a bottle of wine for their current or future visit to the hotel.
Better still, our favourite photograph of the month wins a free night stay at The Orchid Hotel!
Here are our latest #OrchidBmth entries
The Orchid Hotel PRIZE DRAW
- The prize draw is only open to anyone aged 18 or over and the selection process for winners begins on Monday 4th January 2016
- Entries can be made by participants sharing their picture using the hashtag #OrchidBmth on Instagram
- Entrants wishing to enter via Instagram will require an account and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have a Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com, by following the instructions and read the relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants will be required to:
- Submit a single, still image using the hashtag #OrchidBmth and follow @theorchidhotelbourneouth
- Geo-localise Instagram posts by tagging their location before sharing their posts
- By participating entrants understand and agree to their entries being publicly displayed on orchidhotel.co.uk website and The Orchid’s official Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest. Such entries will be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to permanently remove any entry where it feels the Instagram name may cause offense or is in bad taste.
- No Purchase necessary.
- There will be one draw at the end of each week with a total of one winner per week who will win a bottle of wine for their current or future visit to The Orchid. There will be one draw at the end of each month with a total of one winner per month who will win a free nights stay at the Orchid Hotel (subject to room availability and at the discretion of the hotel). Travel and food/drink expenses will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of themselves and/or others from whom they have obtained express permission to publicly share their image. Submissions should not contain images of children except where the entrant is the parent or legal guardian of any children featured within the image. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right to remove any entry that it deems to be:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Depict any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical “samples”) without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities;
- Contain any representation of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- Participants may enter as many times as they like using different images and may be able to win multiple weekly competitions. However, no one person may win more than one monthly prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for system failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion, although it will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- Winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random and will be notified at the discretion of the promotor. Winners will be announced via Instagram post and direct Instagram message.
The winner will be required to respond within 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved within 28 days of the original notification the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. If the reserve winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize removed from the promotion.
- In the unlikely event of insufficient entries being received in any one week to permit the specified number of winners to be drawn, the prize(s) will be returned to the prize pool and available to be won in future draws until all prizes are awarded to unique winners. This will continue until the final closing date. Any prizes not awarded, or unclaimed, at the closing date will be deemed void and removed from the promotion.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The prize will only be available to the original entrant only. Any prize images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize/model.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, their image or images of their children as featured in their submitted photographs, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- By entering, participants grant the Promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted photograph or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this promotion, or related publicity, and the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, publish, display and distribute materials bearing their name and likeness. Entrants grant the Promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Promoter, whether locally or worldwide.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; and neither Facebook, Twitter, nor Instagram shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Orchid’ Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Orchid’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
As the promotion is run using Instagram, their respective privacy policies will apply.
Winners’ details will be managed by the Promoter and/or it’s agency for the sole purposes of administering the promotion
Promoter: The Orchid Hotel